Looking for Logistics Specialist
Fulcrum Concepts, LLC currently has a full-time position available for a Logistics Specialist. If you are interested in applying, please read through the following job description, benefits section, and fill out the online application at the bottom of this page.
- Fully participates in and supports the Fulcrum Concepts Quality Management System
- Responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received in the company
- Handles the packing of goods into shipping containers
- Creates mailing labels and necessary shipping documents for import, export, domestic and international shipments within UPS World Ship or Fed Ex accounts
- Ensures that all orders have been filled correctly
- Performs unpacking of shipment deliveries
- Receives and unloads freight both manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Checks for damaged goods
- Verifies quantity and quality of order as well as verifies that items received correspond with purchase order items
- Wraps, packages, and ships supplies
- Delivers and retrieves inventory to and from work or storage areas
- Tags and issues inventory items
- Stocks shelves and rotates inventory; may receive, store, and ship flammable, explosive or caustic and hazardous material
- Participates in physical inventories of warehouse
- Maintains inventory records by adding or deleting supplies as they are shipped or received
- Operates a personal computer to access, enter, and correct information
- Prepares damage claims for supervisor’s review and signature
- Manages inventory through a database and maintains levels required on a daily basis to meet distribution demands
- Responsible for all company property, including expendable, inventory and accountability
- Coordinates to ensure project resources are accounted and available when required
Knowledge and Skills Preferred
- High attention to details
- Able to work with a team
- Possess good communication skills
- Knowledge in supply chain management
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Possess organization skills
- Associate degree or 5+ years of logistics and/or aviation parts experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field preferred. Experience in Supply Chain activities, preferably in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience with computers, business equipment or other electronic fields
The assigned personnel are responsible for the listed duties and responsibilities plus any other direction and responsibilities assigned by the Managing Members.
Fulcrum Concepts, LLC offers competitive salary, diverse work opportunities, vacation and sick time, health and life insurance, and a unique 9/80 work schedule. As with all benefit plans they may change based on many factors, however, it is Fulcrum Concept’s vision to provide its employees with competitive benefit plans. Please see below for details on these benefits. To submit your resume to be considered by the Fulcrum Concepts, LLC team, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
Medical and Dental
Fulcrum Concepts offers both a group medical insurance plan and a dental plan. The group medical plan is an HSA Plan. Enrollment into either plan is available to any full-time employee who works at least 30 hours per week. FCLLC will pay 50% of the employee and eligible dependent portion of the group medical plan and dental plan premiums. The employee will be responsible for paying the remaining 50%. Payroll deductions are used for employee contributions for insurances.
Coverage is available for employees and their eligible dependents. The plan includes eye exams with a modest co-pay, and discount frame, lens and contact lens coverage. The premium is paid on a before-tax basis.
You are immediately eligible to participate in our 401(k) Savings Plan. The highlights for the plan include a Safe Harbor contribution of 3% of your salary provided by FCLLC at no cost to you. You will also be eligible for enrollment in our profit sharing plan, which simply means that based on individual performance and overall company performance, additional funds may be provided as an incentive. Our profit sharing plan has a one (1) year vesting period. As with all benefit plans they may change based on many factors; however, it is FCLLC’s vision to provide its employees with competitive benefit plans.
Other Benefits Offered
Additionally FCLLC provides a Life Insurance policy, both Short Term and Long Term Disability, and AD&D insurance plans at no cost to you.
Fulcrum Concept’s employees receive 12 paid holidays each year. Ten holidays are identical to those received by federal employees. Fulcrum Concept’s is please to provide the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve as additional holidays.
- New Year’s Day January 1
- Martin Luther King’s Birthday Observation Third Monday in January
- President’s Day Third Monday in February
- Memorial Day Last Monday in May
- Independence Day July 4
- Labor Day First Monday in September
- Columbus Day Second Monday in October
- Veterans Day November 11
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)
- Day after Thanksgiving (Forth Friday in November)
- Christmas Eve December 24
- Christmas Day December 25
Vacation starts at 10 days per-year. Vacation will be available on the first calendar day of the year (January 1st). In special cases carry-over may be granted upon request of employee and approval by the senior management of the company. Vacation can be taken in one hour increments, and may be used when absent for any reason. Employees have the potential to accrue additional Vacation after five, ten and fifteen years of service.
Paid sick leave is provided for absences from work due to illness and medical or dental treatment. Each eligible employee will receive one week (five days) of paid sick leave per calendar year, not to be reimbursed when departing the company, abused for vacation, or accrued beyond one calendar year.
9/80 WORK SCHEDULE
9/80 is a type of alternate work schedule that allows full-time employees to work longer days for part of a set period in exchange for a day off each period. In a standard 9/80, employees work nine (9) hours per day Monday through Thursday and on alternate Fridays either work eight (8) hours or are scheduled off (result: 80 hours worked over nine workdays vs. ten workdays).
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Fulcrum Concepts, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fulcrum Concepts, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Application for Employment
Please complete the form below to be considered for a position with Fulcrum Concepts, LLC.
Required fields are marked * on the form.