Leaders of the digital services industry will converge together in Colorado Springs at the historic Broadmoor Resort at Acceller’s
2011 Summit conference during the week of April 18. The annual conference hosts sales and marketing executives from the top firms in the consumer communications and entertainment sectors, like AT&T, Comcast, and Verizon.
The conference offers networking and educational opportunities designed to enhance performance in sales, leadership, marketing and operations. Several hand-selected expert speakers from a broad range of industries and backgrounds will participate in the conference as well.
Acceller, Inc., hosts the 2011 Summit conference, bringing together consumer communications and digital entertainment leaders over the week of April 18.
The Summit’s performance theme draws from the experience Acceller has applied to its innovative comparison service for deals on Internet, TV and phone at DigitalLanding.com
The theme of the event is “Reach the Peak” – or reaching the next level of performance management. Those in attendance will network with Acceller’s leadership teams, and have breakout sessions with industry peers. Also, attendees will get a guided tour of the U.S. Olympic Training facility, with an opportunity to interact with athletes in training.
Acceller has invited several notable presenters to speak on a variety of subjects, including digital consumer marketing, digital services lifestyles and operational excellence. Attendees will have direct access to expert panelists. The speakers currently slated for presentations are:
- Tom DiTomasso, Managing Partner of Fulcrum Concepts, LLC, which is a network of seasoned professionals and leaders. DiTomasso provides leadership training and operational consulting, while exploring different techniques and evaluating best leadership practices. His presentation will discuss leadership, courage and patriotism, including his personal experience as a leader in the Battle of Mogadishu, as depicted in the book and movie, “Blackhawk Down.”
- Bruce Leichtman is the President and Principal Analyst of Leichtman Research Group, Inc., which specializes in analysis on the adoption of products and services in the media, entertainment and broadband industries.
- Ziad Khoury is the developer of the Khoury Performance Equation, which is a comprehensive blueprint on how to create a high-performing, service-based sales culture.
- Michael Pranikoff, the Director of Emerging Media for PR Newswire, educates staff members and customers about emerging media in marketing and communications.
- Dave Chase is Vice President of Sales and Marketing for WhatCounts, which is a leading email service provider for companies such as Pandora, Costco, Virgin America, MSNBC and FOX.
- David Atkins, Chief Marketing Officer for Acceller, Inc., leads their marketing and revenue-generating units. Atkins was also a founding shareholder and key member of Expedia’s IPO management team.
The Broadmoor Resort in Colorado Springs sits on 3,000 acres near the Cheyenne Mountain. It was awarded the Five-Star Award for the third consecutive year in 2010, by Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards.
Acceller is a leading aggregator of Internet, television, phone, and other digital services to consumers. Acceller’s innovative comparison shopping platform enables customers to easily shop for digital services, compare offers, and place orders directly to leading providers; including Comcast, AT&T, Cox Communications, Verizon, Dish Network, and Charter Communications.
Acceller’s innovative ecommerce platform powers consumer portals, including the Digital Landing resource for TV, Internet and related services, an XFINITY services locator
, and an AT&T site for the latest U-Verse offers