Gun Control Battery Unit (GCBU)
The Gun Control Battery Unit (GCBU) is a self-contained solution for powering 24-48Vdc gun systems. With its onboard battery and flexible connection options, the GCBU allows for fully federated gun integration on land, sea, and air platforms. The CGBU requires only three signals (Standby/Arm/Trigger) for operation. It can source those signals from itself or the platform, providing unmatched versatility to keep the weapon operating in any scenario.
Power on Any Platform
Key Features & Benefits
- Provides optional 28Vdc output for ammunition booster motor.
- Built-in options integrate with additional platform safeties.
- Once energized from the platform or onboard battery, only requires Arm and Trigger inputs to operate.
- Ruggedized Li-Ion battery designed to meet MIL-STDs 810G, -461 and -704.
- Battery can be configured for multiple conditions: storage, shipping, and operation.
- Draws a max of 3 Amps at 28Vdc from the host platform.
- Integrated Battery Management Unit (BMU) monitors and protects battery during charge/discharge cycles. If a battery-damaging event occurs, the BMU will disconnect the battery to prevent a critical failure.
- Chassis Size : 15.2" x 10.1" x 2.3"
- System Weight: 13.5 lbs
- Operating Voltage: 23-32Vdc
- Capacity Rating: 7Ah
- Discharge Rate: Max Peak Current 350A, 100A Continuous