Converter USB Ethernet Assembly
The Converter USB Ethernet (CUE) Assembly (USB to Ethernet + Power Converter Box) allows simultaneous Ethernet communication and charging capabilities for up to 3 individual Nett Warrior End User Devices. The CUE can be mounted utilizing 3 specific mounting options.
Qualified to MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, and MIL-STD-704
Key Features & Benefits
- Natively handles Ethernet switching as well as USB to Ethernet conversion across all three ports.
- Input power between 6Vdc and 36Vdc, each port is capable of allowing a single Nett Warrior device to charge at 5Vdc, up to the maximum of 2.1 Amps per port.
- Features a dedicated HI-LO toggle switch per port, coupled to two variable resistors set to pre-determined resistance values.
- The CUE can be mounted utilizing three specific mounting options: Flush Mounted, DZUS Rail Adapters, Mounting Feet Adapters
- All Configurations weigh less than 1.0 lb